Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your LG L50? You can play Fortnite on your LG L50 device if it meets the minimum requirements for smartphones or tablets as listed below.
How to Update to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 on LG L50
With the Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 4 being launched on August 27 you can easily download or update to the Fortnite Season 4 on LG L50 by using the following tutorial.
LG L50 Fortnite Requirements
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your LG L50 Specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- GPU: Mali-400
- CPU: Mediatek MT6572 (28 nm)
There is no separate LG L50 fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
How To Download Fortnite on LG L50
- To download and install Fortnite on your LG L50, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your LG L50.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded.
- Then it will install the Epic Games launcher.
- Now Open The Epic launcher and Click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your LG L50 device.
- Now click on the Fortnite app.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite game on LG L50.
Also Read: LG L50 tutorials.
Install Fortnite on LG L50 Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your L50 device.
- On your LG L50, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for Fortnite Game on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite app will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your LG L50 device is compatible to run Fortnite.
LG L50 Frequently Asked Questions:
How To Download Fortnite Season 4 on LG L50?
If you already have Fornite Chapter 2 season 3, Season 3 won’t be available on play store or Apple App Store so you have to download the latest update from the Epic Games website on your LG L50 in order to play Fortnite Season 4.
Can I install Fortnite on LG L50?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your LG L50 device using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on LG L50?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your LG L50 device and install the game using the install button.
Can you play Fortnite on LG L50?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on LG L50 if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. LG L50 runs on Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) and has 512MB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
Can you get free V-Bucks on LG L50?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on LG L50 in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How do I get V Bucks on my LG L50?
You can either buy V Bucks from the Fortnite app on your LG L50 or you can complete some free challenges and level up on the free battle pass until you get some free V-Bucks on Fortnite Season 3.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your LG L50 device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your LG L50 device.
Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other L50 tutorials here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.