IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your L60. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG L60.
How to Check IMEI number on LG L60 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your L60.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of L60.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
L60 IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on L60.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG L60 device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG L60 here.