Do you want to download and play Fortnite on your LG Nexus 5X? You can play Fortnite on your LG Nexus 5X device if it meets the minimum requirements for smartphones or tablets as listed below.
How to Update to Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 4 on LG Nexus 5X
With the Fortnite Chapter 2 – Season 4 being launched on August 27 you can easily download or update to the Fortnite Season 4 on LG Nexus 5X by using the following tutorial.
LG Nexus 5X Fortnite Requirements
- Operating System: Android 8.0 Oreo (64-bit version) or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm, or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your LG Nexus 5X Specifications
- Operating System: Android 6.0, up to Android 8.0
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 418
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8992 Snapdragon 808 (20 nm)
There is no separate LG Nexus 5X fortnite.apk file for your device. So don’t download any apk file from third-party sites which might compromise your device.
How To Download Fortnite on LG Nexus 5X
- To download and install Fortnite on your LG Nexus 5X, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Fortnite for Android” option. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your LG Nexus 5X.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings > Apps & notification > Advanced settings > Special app access > Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Chrome Browser and Epic Games Launcher app (Fortnite Installer app).
- Now click on the “Allow from this device” option to install the EpicLauncher.apk or Fortniteinstaller.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded.
- Then it will install the Epic Games launcher.
- Now Open The Epic launcher and Click on the Install button below the Fortnite game.
- The Fortnite game will now start downloading on your LG Nexus 5X device.
- Now click on the Fortnite app.
- After it’s fully installed, you can start playing the Fortnite game on LG Nexus 5X.
Also Read: LG Nexus 5X tutorials.
Install Fortnite on LG Nexus 5X Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download Fortnite on your Nexus 5X device.
- On your LG Nexus 5X, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to download Fortnite.
- Now on the Google Play Store App, search for Fortnite Game on the search bar and click Go.
- The Fortnite app will show up at the top, click on the install button to download it directly from the Play Store.
- After the game is installed, click on the Fortnite App and you can start playing the game if your LG Nexus 5X device is compatible to run Fortnite.
LG Nexus 5X Frequently Asked Questions:
How To Download Fortnite Season 4 on LG Nexus 5X?
If you already have Fornite Chapter 2 season 3, Season 3 won’t be available on play store or Apple App Store so you have to download the latest update from the Epic Games website on your LG Nexus 5X in order to play Fortnite Season 4.
Can I install Fortnite on LG Nexus 5X?
Yes, you can install the Fortnite android app from the epic website directly on your LG Nexus 5X device using our Fortnite tutorial.
How do I download Fortnite on LG Nexus 5X?
Go to the Google Play Store and search for Fortnite game or visit the epic website directly on your LG Nexus 5X device and install the game using the install button.
Can you play Fortnite on LG Nexus 5X?
Yes, you can play Fortnite on LG Nexus 5X if it meets the minimum requirements and when it’s supported by Epic Games. LG Nexus 5X runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) and has 2GB RAM so you can check whether you can play Fortnite.
Can you get free V-Bucks on LG Nexus 5X?
Yes, you can get free V-Bucks on LG Nexus 5X in Fortnite game as long as you play the game and complete the challenges on the season and level up and get to the free Vbucks rewards.
How do I get V Bucks on my LG Nexus 5X?
You can either buy V Bucks from the Fortnite app on your LG Nexus 5X or you can complete some free challenges and level up on the free battle pass until you get some free V-Bucks on Fortnite Season 3.
I hope you were able to download, install, and play the Fortnite game on your LG Nexus 5X device.
Let us know in the comments section below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your LG Nexus 5X device.
Also, share this article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other Nexus 5X tutorials here.