Scanning QR Codes on LG Nexus 5X smartphone is easy and only takes a few simple steps.
Phone name: Nexus 5XNowadays QR Codes are being used in many places for product related info or for a link to a website. Let’s learn how to scan QR Code using your LG Nexus 5X Device running LGUI Android versions.
How to Use QR Code Scanner on LG Nexus 5X
- Open your Google Play Store App on your Nexus 5X.
- Search for QR Code scanner and find the QR Code and Barcode Scanner (no ads) app and install it or go to this link on your computer.
- Now open QR Scanner and barcode scanner app on your mobile.
- Click on Scan using Camera option and select Allow while using the app option to scan the QR code image. Click on open to open website link.
- Open the LG Stock Camera App on your Nexus 5X.
- Now click on the Settings icon on the top left of the app.
- In the Camera setting menu under the Intelligent features options, you will find the “Scan QR Codes” Option.
- Now enable this option to turn on QR Code scanning by tapping on the toggle.
How to Scan QR Code on LG Nexus 5XAfter the QR Code Scanner option is enabled on LG Nexus 5X, Open the camera App and you can point your camera to a QR Code and the camera will display the Website URL or necessary information from the QR code.
Scan QR Code using Notification Toggle on LG Nexus 5X
- Open your Notification panel on your Nexus 5X.
- Now find the Scan QR Code toggle if it’s already present on the Quick Toggle window.
- If the toggle is not present, then click on the edit toggle option and find and add the Scan QR Code option and click on done button.
- Now click on the QR code scanner toggle like in the screenshot below for scanning QR code using your camera.