When you are planning on selling your LG Optimus 2 AS680 device or when you wanted to fully reset your device, you must remove the Google Account linked on your LG tablet or smartphone as well. Learn how to clear Google user account or how to delete Google Account on LG Optimus 2 AS680 device in this post.
Or do you have Multiple Google Account signed on LG Optimus 2 AS680 and you would like to remove one or all the google accounts? This post answers that as well.
By removing the Google account linked to your device, we will also remove the Factory Reset Protection ( FRP ) on LG Optimus 2 AS680 which removes the Google login authentication required during the first boot after software or hardware reset. Let’s learn how you can do these below step by step.
Device Name: LG Optimus 2 AS680
How To Remove Google Account On LG Optimus 2 AS680
- To remove or delete google account data from your LG Optimus 2 AS680, Open the App drawer by swiping up from the home screen or tap on Apps on older devices.
- Scroll down and open the Settings app.
- Then Select Cloud & Accounts or Accounts & backup or Google option on older LG devices.
- After choosing the Accounts option, the Google Accounts linked on your LG Optimus 2 AS680 will be listed. Then Choose the Google Account you want to remove.
- Then finally click on Remove account.
- Now your Google account will be deleted on your LG Optimus 2 AS680 along with all other information like saved passwords, Google notes data, google drive data, phone number, and so on from your phone. Don’t worry they can still be accessed online if you have enabled cloud sync or a backup.
After you have completed the deletion of your Google account from your LG device you might also want to do a complete Hard Reset / Factory Reset. You can find the tutorial for how to Hard Reset LG Optimus 2 AS680 here.
LG Optimus 2 AS680 Frequently Asked Questions:
How do I delete an existing Google account from my LG Optimus 2 AS680?
To remove your existing google account from your LG Optimus 2 AS680, Unlock your device and then go to settings app then choose Accounts option and choose the Google account you want to remove.
Hope you were successfully able to Unlink Google account from LG Optimus 2 AS680 and erase your google data by following our tutorial. Kindly share with your friends on social media if you found this tutorial helpful.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues with your LG Optimus 2 AS680.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for LG Optimus 2 AS680 on our website.