IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your V30. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG V30.
How to Check IMEI number on LG V30 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your V30.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of V30.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
V30 IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on V30.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG V30 device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG V30 here.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.