Is your LG Watch Urbane LTE’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your LG Watch Urbane LTE without deleting any data? You are in the right place.
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Watch Urbane LTE in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your LG Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: LG Watch Urbane LTE
Also read: Tutorials for LG Watch Urbane LTE
How To Soft Reset LG Watch Urbane LTE
- To soft reset Watch Urbane LTE, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your LG device and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your LG device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your LG without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Watch Urbane LTE device.
Also, read more LG Watch Urbane LTE tutorials.
How To Force Restart LG Watch Urbane LTE?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen LG Watch Urbane LTE device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your LG device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your Watch Urbane LTE device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your LG device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The LG force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on LG Watch Urbane LTE.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Watch Urbane LTE. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this article on social media.