IMEI number can be needed for checking your warranty on your Zone 4. Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on LG Zone 4.
How to Check IMEI number on LG Zone 4 – Method 1
- Open the Settings app on your Zone 4.
- Then choose About phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Zone 4.
Note: If your phone supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Zone 4 IMEI Method 2
- Open your LG Phone dialer application on Zone 4.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can Tap and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your LG Zone 4 device.
Also read other Tutorials for LG Zone 4 here.