IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Meizu M2. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Meizu M2.
Note: If your Meizu M2 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Meizu M2
- Open the Settings app on your Meizu M2.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Meizu M2.
2. Check Meizu M2 IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Meizu Phone dialer app on Meizu M2.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the Meizu device IMEI number on your Meizu M2 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Meizu M2 here.