Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax A100 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
Name: Micromax A100
1. How To Screenshot on A100 with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax A100 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your A100 together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax A100.
2. Micromax A100 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax A100 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax A100?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax A100, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your A100.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax A100?
- Your Micromax A100 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax A100 Specifications
Micromax A100 has a 5.0″ display, runs on null and came with Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) ,and Adreno 200. It has 512MB RAM and a 2000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax A100.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax A100.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.