Doing a software or system update on your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice is required to keep the phone secure and functioning smoothly. A software update provides the latest security patches and bug fixes for your Micromax device. Also, recent Micromax A105 Canvas Entice Software versions run better than previous versions due to optimizations.
On recent Micromax devices, the Micromax UI based on android10 software runs better than the older UI versions. Micromax’s new UI update will come along with the recent Android 10 update.
Let’s learn how to get the Micromax A105 Canvas Entice new update file and install it.
How To Update Software On Micromax A105 Canvas Entice
1. To update your android version to the latest version on your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice, unlock your phone and swipe up to access the App launcher.
2. Then find and open the Settings App.
3. Then select the Software Update option. Or Search for Software Update on top of the Settings App Search Bar.
4. Then Click on Check Now for Updates option to check and download the latest Micromax software using your mobile or Wifi data on Micromax A105 Canvas Entice as per the screenshot below.
5. If a Micromax software update is available on Micromax A105 Canvas Entice, you will be prompted to “Download and install” the latest update or schedule it.
6. Now click on the Download and Install button to start the update process. After downloading, your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice device will restart and the update will be completed.
Now your Micromax smartphone will be updated to the latest software with recent changes and security patches.
Software and firmware updates on your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice makes your device run smoother without any issues as device makers release updates that fix bugs and issues in the previous version. Also, camera performance might also improve in some android software updates.
Micromax A105 Canvas Entice Frequently Asked Questions:
How do i update my Micromax A105 Canvas Entice software?
If your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice device has a software update, then you can update it using our tutorial. You can go to Settings and Choose the Software Update and check for updates.
How to fix Software update problem on Micromax A105 Canvas Entice?
- To fix the software update problem try a soft restart of your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice.
- Then transfer the Update zip file on the android root folder and restart the device to start the update process. Then tap on update notification to start the update.
How to update to Android 11 beta on Micromax A105 Canvas Entice?
On your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice device, in order to update to android 11 beta register as a tester or developer on the Micromax website, and then once the beta version is out you can download it on your device.
How to update to Android 11 (R) on Micromax A105 Canvas Entice?
If Android 11 is made available on your Micromax A105 Canvas Entice you can check the software update section on your Settings app to update to the Android 11 or Android R ( Micromax UI 11) version.
Also, let us know in the comments section below if you face any other issues while updating Micromax A105 Canvas Entice.
Also, read our other tutorials for Micromax A105 Canvas Entice here on our website.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.