Is your A108 Canvas L’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Micromax A108 Canvas L without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Micromax A108 Canvas L in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Micromax Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: Micromax A108 Canvas L
Also read: Tutorials for Micromax A108 Canvas L
How To Soft Reset Micromax A108 Canvas L
- To soft reset Micromax A108 Canvas L, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your Micromax smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Micromax mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Micromax smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Micromax A108 Canvas L smartphone.
Also, read more Micromax A108 Canvas L tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Micromax A108 Canvas L?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen A108 Canvas L device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Micromax device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart your Micromax device, Press and Hold down the Sleep / Wake / Power button along with the Volume Down button together for about 5 seconds.
- Your A108 Canvas L device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Micromax device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Micromax force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Micromax A108 Canvas L.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Micromax A108 Canvas L. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Micromax article on social media if you found it helpful.