Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax A60 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
Name: Micromax A60
1. How To Screenshot on A60 with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax A60 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your A60 together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax A60.
2. Micromax A60 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax A60 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax A60?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax A60, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your A60.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax A60?
- Your Micromax A60 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax A60 Specifications
Micromax A60 has a 2.8″ display, runs on null and came with Android 2.1 (Eclair) ,and null. It has and a 1280mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax A60.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax A60.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.