Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
1. How To Screenshot on Bolt Supreme Q300 with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Bolt Supreme Q300 together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
2. Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Bolt Supreme Q300.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300?
- Your Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 Specifications
Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 has a 3.5″ display, runs on Spreadtrum SC7731C and came with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) ,and null. It has 512MB RAM and a 1200mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.