Is your Bolt Supreme Q300’s screen frozen and your touch screen is unresponsive? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Micromax Device. Let’s learn how.
Also read: Tutorials for Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300
How To Soft Reset Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300
- To soft reset Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300, Press and hold the Power or Sleep button for 5 to 10 seconds.
- You will get feedback or vibration on your Micromax smartphone and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave the power button when your Micromax mobile restarts and you will see the boot screen.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Micromax smartphone without deleting any of your mobile data.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 smartphone.
Also, read more Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300 tutorials.
How To Do Force Restart on Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Bolt Supreme Q300 device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Micromax device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart your Micromax device, Press and Hold down the Sleep / Wake / Power button along with the Volume Down button together for about 5 seconds.
- Your Bolt Supreme Q300 device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Micromax device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Micromax force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Micromax Bolt Supreme Q300. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Micromax article on social media if you found it helpful.