Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
1. How To Screenshot on Canvas Spark 2 Q334 with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Canvas Spark 2 Q334 together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334.
2. Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Canvas Spark 2 Q334.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334?
- Your Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 Specifications
Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334 has a 5.0″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6580M (28 nm) and came with Android 5.1 (Lollipop) ,and Mali-400MP2. It has 768MB RAM and a 1800mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax Canvas Spark 2 Q334.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.