IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Micromax GC700. There are two methods to check it.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Micromax GC700.
Method 1: How to Check IMEI number on Micromax GC700
- Open the Settings app on your Micromax GC700.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Micromax GC700.
Note: If your Micromax GC700 device supports dual sim it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot.
Method 2: Get Micromax GC700 IMEI Serial Number With Dialer
- Open your Micromax Phone dialer app on Micromax GC700.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy the IMEI number on your Micromax GC700 device.
Also read other Tutorials for Micromax GC700 here.