Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax Q5 fb is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
Name: Micromax Q5 fb
1. How To Screenshot on Q5 fb with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax Q5 fb phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your Q5 fb together and release it after a few seconds.
- If your Micromax device has a Physical home button then press the Home button and Power button to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher versions ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot or click on the screenshot notification on older Micromax devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax Q5 fb.
2. Micromax Q5 fb Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax Q5 fb to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax Q5 fb?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax Q5 fb, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Q5 fb.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax Q5 fb?
- Your Micromax Q5 fb screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax Q5 fb Specifications
Micromax Q5 fb has a 2.2″ display, runs on null and came with null ,and null. It has and a 1000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax Q5 fb.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax Q5 fb.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.