Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Micromax X600 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Micromax smartphone or tablet.
Name: Micromax X600
1. How To Screenshot on X600 with Hardware Buttons
- On your Micromax X600 phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press the Volume Down and the Power Button of your X600 together and release it after a few seconds.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Micromax X600.
2. Micromax X600 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Micromax X600 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Micromax screenshot by tapping on the notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Micromax X600?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Micromax X600, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your X600.
Where are screenshots saved on Micromax X600?
- Your Micromax X600 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open your Photos or Gallery app on your Micromax and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
Micromax X600 Specifications
Micromax X600 has a 3.2″ display, runs on null and came with null ,and null. It has and a 1100mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Micromax X600.
Also Read: Tutorials for Micromax X600.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.