Do you want to know how to record the screen on Micromax X660? Screen Recording can be helpful to convey a message on your mobile to your colleague easily. Let’s learn how to video capture or Screen Record on Micromax X660 in this tutorial.
With the latest release of Android Q (Micromax UI 10) or Android R (Micromax UI 11), there is an inbuilt screen recording option on Micromax devices. Let’s learn how you can use that to record your screen and also your audio.
Micromax X660 Supports Feature phone Operating System. So the screenshot process is different based on the Android OS version. Let’s learn one by one.
Screen Record on Micromax X660 With Inbuilt Screen Recording
1. To access the screen recording function on your Micromax X660, swipe down from the top of the screen to access the quick toggle options on the notification panel.
3. You can now change screen recording quality between 480p, 720p, and 1080p resolution.
4. Under Sound, you can choose No sound, Media Sound, Media Sound, and Mic options.
7. You will see a screen record timer at the top right of your screen.
8. To stop it open the Micromax notification panel again and click on the Screen recording Stop button.
9. The screen recording will be saved automatically on your Micromax Gallery App or Google Photos App inside the Screen Recordings Folder.
On older Micromax devices, the inbuilt screen recording option is not available. So we need to download a third-party application to record your device’s screen.
Record Screen on Micromax X660 With A Screen Recording App
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Micromax X660 device.
3. Now select any of the listed screen recording apps that you like and click on install.
5. That’s it, you have successfully recorded your Micromax X660 screen with our tutorial.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Micromax X660
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your comments if you face any problem when recording your screen on Micromax X660.