Do you want to install and play Fortnite on Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen)? You can play Fortnite if your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) device meets the minimum mobile hardware and software requirements.
Here is the requirements needed for playing Fortnite game on your Moto 360 (1st gen) device.
- Operating System: Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) phone has the below specifications.
- Operating System: Android Wear OS
- Memory: 512MB RAM
- GPU: null
- CPU: TI OMAP 3
There is no separate Motorola fortnite.apk file for your smartphone. So don’t download any apk file from unknown websites that might compromise your device.
Download & Install Fortnite on Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen)
- To download Fortnite on your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen), Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Get it on the Epic Games App” button.
- Then click on the Allow download popup button to download the Fortniteinstaller-4.1.2.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) storage.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install Fortniteinstaller.apk file from Epic Games App.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded and click on “Install”
- After installation, Click open to open the Fortnite launcher. Click on Fortnite game and click on the “Install Button” to download install the game on your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) smartphone.
- After installation, you can start playing the Fortnite game on Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) smartphone.
Also Read: Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) tutorials here.
Download Fortnite on Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download it on your Moto 360 (1st gen) device.
- On your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) smartphone, open the Google Play Store App or visit this Fortnite Game Play Store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen)?
How do I download Fortnite on Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen)?
Can I play Fortnite on Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen)?
I hope you were able to install and play the Fortnite game on your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Motorola Moto 360 (1st gen) smartphone.
Do share the article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other Moto 360 (1st gen) tutorials here.
He is the founder of howtodoninja.com and is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how-to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.