Do you want to install and play Fortnite on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM? You can play Fortnite if your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM device meets the minimum mobile hardware and software requirements.
Here is the requirements needed for playing Fortnite game on your Moto G Dual SIM device.
- Operating System: Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM phone has the below specifications.
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2, up to 5.1.1
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- GPU: Adreno 305
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM8226 Snapdragon 400 (28 nm)
There is no separate Motorola fortnite.apk file for your smartphone. So don’t download any apk file from unknown websites that might compromise your device.
Download & Install Fortnite on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM
- To download Fortnite on your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this page: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the “Get it on the Epic Games App” button.
- Then click on the Allow download popup button to download the Fortniteinstaller-4.1.2.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM storage.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install Fortniteinstaller.apk file from Epic Games App.
- Now open the Fortniteinstaller.apk file downloaded and click on “Install”
- After installation, Click open to open the Fortnite launcher. Click on Fortnite game and click on the “Install Button” to download install the game on your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM smartphone.
- After installation, you can start playing the Fortnite game on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM smartphone.
Also Read: Motorola Moto G Dual SIM tutorials here.
Download Fortnite on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download it on your Moto G Dual SIM device.
- On your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM smartphone, open the Google Play Store App or visit this Fortnite Game Play Store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Motorola Moto G Dual SIM Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM?
How do I download Fortnite on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM?
Can I play Fortnite on Motorola Moto G Dual SIM?
I hope you were able to install and play the Fortnite game on your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Motorola Moto G Dual SIM smartphone.
Do share the article on social media if you found it helpful.
Also, read other Moto G Dual SIM tutorials here.