Is your Motorola Moto G Stylus’s screen frozen and not responding? Do you want to know how to Soft Reset or Force Restart your Motorola Moto G Stylus without deleting any data?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Moto G Stylus in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data. Let’s learn how.
Name: Motorola Moto G Stylus
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Motorola Moto G Stylus or force reboot using hardware buttons. You can do this when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Motorola device.
How To Soft Reset Motorola Moto G Stylus
- Press and hold the Moto G Stylus’s Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds to 20 seconds.
- A shutdown and restart option will appear on the screen. Click on restart.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button at the same time for about 10 seconds.
- Leave both the buttons when your Motorola device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Motorola without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Moto G Stylus device.
Also, read more Motorola Moto G Stylus tutorials.
How To Force Restart Motorola Moto G Stylus?
- Make sure you have charged your device for at least 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep hardware key for 20 seconds until your Moto G Stylus restarts.
- Leave both the keys when your phone restarts.
- You have successfully completed the Motorola smartphone force restart process.
That’s it you have completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Motorola Moto G Stylus.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Moto G Stylus. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.