Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Motorola Moto Z Play is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Motorola device.
Name: Motorola Moto Z Play
1. Take a screenshot on Moto Z Play
- On your Motorola Moto Z Play phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Motorola phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Motorola devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Motorola Moto Z Play.
2. Motorola Moto Z Play Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Motorola Moto Z Play to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Motorola screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Motorola screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Motorola Moto Z Play?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Motorola Moto Z Play, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Moto Z Play.
Where are screenshots saved Motorola Moto Z Play?
- Your Motorola Moto Z Play screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos app on your Motorola and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Motorola Moto Z Play
Motorola Moto Z Play has a 5.5″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 (14 nm) and came with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 8.0 (Oreo) ,and Adreno 506. It has 3GB RAM and a 3510mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Motorola Moto Z Play.
Also Read: Tutorials for Motorola Moto Z Play.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.