Taking a screenshot or screen capture on Motorola Moto Z3 Play is very helpful, when you want to save the screen to share with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Motorola device.
Name: Motorola Moto Z3 Play
1. Take a screenshot on Moto Z3 Play
- On your Motorola Moto Z3 Play phone, go to the screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold both the Volume Down Button and the Power / Sleep Button of your Motorola phone at the same time and release it after a few seconds
- You will hear the screenshot sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android 8 and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Motorola devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Motorola Moto Z3 Play.
2. Motorola Moto Z3 Play Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Motorola Moto Z3 Play to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down the notification bar to see the screenshot toggle options.
- Click on the “Screenshot Toggle Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Motorola screenshot by clicking on the notification.
- Your Motorola screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
How To Take A Long Screenshot on Motorola Moto Z3 Play?
- To take a long screenshot ( Scrolling screenshot ) on Motorola Moto Z3 Play, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Moto Z3 Play.
Where are screenshots saved Motorola Moto Z3 Play?
- Your Motorola Moto Z3 Play screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos app on your Motorola and tap the Library bar icon.
- In the Photos on Devices, Open the Screenshot folder to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Motorola Moto Z3 Play
Motorola Moto Z3 Play has a 6.01″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636 (14 nm) and came with Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) ,and Adreno 509. It has 4/6GB RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Motorola Moto Z3 Play.
Also Read: Tutorials for Motorola Moto Z3 Play.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.