Is your Nokia 4.2 stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset your Nokia 4.2? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Nokia 4.2? Let’s learn all of these.
Name : Nokia 4.2
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Nokia 4.2 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
How To Hard Reset Nokia 4.2
- First, you have to switch off your Nokia 4.2 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Nokia 4.2 phone is switched off, press the Volume Up button and Power button at the same time and hold them together for 30 seconds.
- You can release both the keys when you see the android recovery mode or root screen appear.
- On the 4.2 boot menu, use the Volume buttons to choose the various modes and select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the power button to confirm.
- It will show a confirmation message to “Wipe All user Data. This cannot be undone”.
- Choose the Yes button to confirm the selection by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased.
- Your Nokia 4.2 phone will restart after the hard reset is done or you can choose the restart option manually.
Also Read: Tutorials for Nokia 4.2.
How To Factory Reset Nokia 4.2 using software
- If your Nokia 4.2 is running On Android 8 and above go to Settings >> Backup and Reset option. Or search for Reset on the settings search bar.
- Then select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all data on your Nokia phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button And confirm again by selecting on the Erase Everything.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Nokia 4.2.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure on your Nokia 4.2.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Nokia 4.2.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.