Taking a screenshot on Nokia 7 is very helpful on many occasions. There are two methods to take a screenshot (a.k.a print screen) on your Nokia device. Let’s learn how.
How to take a screenshot on Nokia 7
- Enter the Screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Nokia 7 phone.
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power Button at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot notification which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Your Nokia screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot.
- You can also share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Nokia 7.
Nokia 7 Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Nokia 7 which you want to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification bar setting quick toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle ” to initiate the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- The screenshot will now be saved on the Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Nokia 7?
- To take a long screenshot on your Nokia 7. Hold the power and volume down button to take the first normal screenshot.
- Then click on the scrolling screenshot icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Tap on your 7 display to stop the long screenshot.
- Your long screenshot is now taken and will be saved on the screenshot folder inside Photos app.
Where are screenshots saved Nokia 7?
- The screenshot on Nokia 7 is saved on the screenshots folder on your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your 7 and tap the Menu bar icon ( Three Lines icon)
- Then go to the Devices >> Screenshot folder.
- Click on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About Nokia 7
Nokia 7 has a 5.2″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM630 Snapdragon 630 (14 nm) and came with Android 7.1.1 (Nougat), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie) ,and Adreno 508. It has 4/6GB RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the Nokia 7 screenshot procedure. Leave your comments and share this tutorial.