Taking a screenshot on Nokia 8 Sirocco is very helpful on many occasions. There are two methods to take a screenshot (a.k.a print screen) on your Nokia device. Let’s learn how.
Name: 8 Sirocco
How to take a screenshot on Nokia 8 Sirocco
- Enter the Screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Nokia 8 Sirocco phone.
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power Button at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot notification which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Your Nokia screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot.
- You can also share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Nokia 8 Sirocco.
Nokia 8 Sirocco Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Nokia 8 Sirocco which you want to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification bar setting quick toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle ” to initiate the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- The screenshot will now be saved on the Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Nokia 8 Sirocco?
- To take a long screenshot on your Nokia 8 Sirocco. Hold the power and volume down button to take the first normal screenshot.
- Then click on the scrolling screenshot icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Tap on your 8 Sirocco display to stop the long screenshot.
- Your long screenshot is now taken and will be saved on the screenshot folder inside Photos app.
Where are screenshots saved Nokia 8 Sirocco?
- The screenshot on Nokia 8 Sirocco is saved on the screenshots folder on your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your 8 Sirocco and tap the Menu bar icon ( Three Lines icon)
- Then go to the Devices >> Screenshot folder.
- Click on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About Nokia 8 Sirocco
Nokia 8 Sirocco has a 5.5″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 (10 nm) and came with Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, Android One ,and Adreno 540. It has 6GB RAM and a 3260mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the Nokia 8 Sirocco screenshot procedure. Leave your comments and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.