Is your Nokia 8 Sirocco stuck and not responding to touches? Do you want to know how to Soft Restart or Force Restart your Nokia 8 Sirocco without deleting any data? Let’s learn how.
Name: Nokia 8 Sirocco
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Nokia 8 Sirocco using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Nokia device.
This is the same as restarting your Nokia device but with hardware buttons.
How To Soft Reset Nokia 8 Sirocco
- When your Nokia 8 Sirocco is not responding, To do a soft reset or restart press the Nokia Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds.
- Leave the power button when your Nokia phone restarts.
- Or press the Volume up button and Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds if pressing only the power button is not working. Leave both keys when your Nokia device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset without deleting any personal data on your device.
- Soft reset or force restart is now done on your 8 Sirocco mobile.
Also, read more Nokia 8 Sirocco tutorials.
How do I force restart Nokia 8 Sirocco?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 30 seconds until your phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave them both when your Nokia phone restarts.
That’s it you have completed the Nokia 8 Sirocco Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below.
Share this tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.