Do you want to install and play Fortnite on Nokia C1? You can play Fortnite if your Nokia C1 smartphone meets the minimum mobile requirements as mentioned below.
Here is the Fortnite for mobile requirements for Android devices.
- OS: Android OS 8.0 64-bit version or above.
- Memory: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- CPU: ARM64 processors like Qualcomm or MediaTek 64 bit processors.
- GPU: Adreno 530 GPU minimum Or Mali-G71 MP20 GPU, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, or higher.
Your Nokia C1 phone has the below specifications.
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie
- GPU: null
- CPU: null
- Memory: 1GB RAM
There is no separate Nokia C1 fortnite.apk file for your smartphone. So don’t download third-party apk file which might compromise your device.
Install & Play Fortnite on Nokia C1
- To download Fortnite on your Nokia C1, Go to the Epic Games website by going to this URL: fortnite.com/android on your mobile. Or visit this link here.
- Then click on the Fortnite for the Android app. Then click on the download button to download the Fortnite Epiclauncher.apk file from the epic games store website on to your Nokia C1.
- A popup window will appear on your screen, asking to allow access to proceed with the download. Click on Allow access and download it.
- Now go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps and give permission to the Epic Games Launcher app.
- Now enable the Allow from this device to install EpicGamesApp.apk files from this provider.
- Now open the epiclauncher.apk file downloaded to launch it to install the Fortnite launcher. Now the Fortnite launcher will open. Click on Fortnite game to download and install the game on your Nokia C1 smartphone.
- Now you can start playing the Fortnite game on Nokia C1 smartphone.
Also Read: Nokia C1 tutorials here.
How To Download Fortnite on Nokia C1 Using Play Store
Fortnite has been recently released to be downloaded directly from the App Store for supported devices. Here is how you can download it on your C1 device.
- On your Nokia C1 smartphone, open the Google Play Store App, or if you are on desktop visit this Fortnite play store link directly to install Fortnite.
- Now on the play store app, search for Fortnite on the search option.
- The Fortnite app will show up click on the install button to install it directly from the app store.
- Now after the game is installed, you can launch the Fortnite app and start playing the game if your Nokia Nokia C1 is running android 8 and has 4GB of ram.
Nokia C1 Frequently Asked Questions:
Can I install Fortnite on Nokia C1?
How do I download Fortnite on my C1?
Can I play Fortnite on Nokia C1?
I hope you were able to download and play the Fortnite game on your Nokia C1 smartphone.
Let us know in the comments below if you are facing any issue while installing and playing Fortnite on your Nokia C1 smartphone.
Do share the article on social media if it was helpful.
Also, read other Nokia C1 tutorials here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.