Is your Nokia C1 stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset your Nokia C1? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Nokia C1? Let’s learn all of these.
Name : Nokia C1
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Nokia C1 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
How To Hard Reset Nokia C1
- First, you have to switch off your Nokia C1 before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Nokia C1 phone is switched off, press the Volume Up button and Power button at the same time and hold them together for 30 seconds.
- You can release both the keys when you see the android recovery mode or root screen appear.
- On the C1 boot menu, use the Volume buttons to choose the various modes and select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the power button to confirm.
- It will show a confirmation message to “Wipe All user Data. This cannot be undone”.
- Choose the Yes button to confirm the selection by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased.
- Your Nokia C1 phone will restart after the hard reset is done or you can choose the restart option manually.
Also Read: Tutorials for Nokia C1.
How To Factory Reset Nokia C1 using software
- If your Nokia C1 is running On Android 8 and above go to Settings >> Backup and Reset option. Or search for Reset on the settings search bar.
- Then select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all data on your Nokia phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button And confirm again by selecting on the Erase Everything.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Nokia C1.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure on your Nokia C1.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Nokia C1.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.