Taking a screenshot on Nokia C2 Tava is very helpful on many occasions. There are two methods to take a screenshot (a.k.a print screen) on your Nokia device. Let’s learn how.
Name: C2 Tava
How to take a screenshot on Nokia C2 Tava
- Enter the Screen of which you want to take a screenshot on your Nokia C2 Tava phone.
- Press the Volume Down button and the Power Button at the same time and release it after a few seconds once you hear the screenshot sound.
- You will also see a screenshot notification which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Your Nokia screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot.
- You can also share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Nokia C2 Tava.
Nokia C2 Tava Screenshot Using the Toggle Button
- Go to the screen on your Nokia C2 Tava which you want to take a screenshot.
- Go to the notification bar setting quick toggle options. Click on the “Screenshot Toggle ” to initiate the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- The screenshot will now be saved on the Photos app.
Take Long screenshot on Nokia C2 Tava?
- To take a long screenshot on your Nokia C2 Tava. Hold the power and volume down button to take the first normal screenshot.
- Then click on the scrolling screenshot icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the scrolling screenshot.
- Tap on your C2 Tava display to stop the long screenshot.
- Your long screenshot is now taken and will be saved on the screenshot folder inside Photos app.
Where are screenshots saved Nokia C2 Tava?
- The screenshot on Nokia C2 Tava is saved on the screenshots folder on your Photos app.
- Open Photos app on your C2 Tava and tap the Menu bar icon ( Three Lines icon)
- Then go to the Devices >> Screenshot folder.
- Click on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About Nokia C2 Tava
Nokia C2 Tava has a 5.45″ display, runs on Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (16 nm) and came with Android 10 ,and PowerVR GE8320. It has 2GB RAM and a 3000mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully completed the Nokia C2 Tava screenshot procedure. Leave your comments and share this tutorial.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.