Is your Nokia C2 stuck and not responding to touches? Do you want to know how to Soft Restart or Force Restart your Nokia C2 without deleting any data? Let’s learn how.
Name: Nokia C2
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Nokia C2 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Nokia device.
This is the same as restarting your Nokia device but with hardware buttons.
How To Soft Reset Nokia C2
- When your Nokia C2 is not responding, To do a soft reset or restart press the Nokia Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds.
- Leave the power button when your Nokia phone restarts.
- Or press the Volume up button and Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds if pressing only the power button is not working. Leave both keys when your Nokia device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset without deleting any personal data on your device.
- Soft reset or force restart is now done on your C2 mobile.
Also, read more Nokia C2 tutorials.
How do I force restart Nokia C2?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 30 seconds until your phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave them both when your Nokia phone restarts.
That’s it you have completed the Nokia C2 Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below.
Share this tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.