Is your Nokia X2 Dual SIM stuck at the Lock screen as you forgot your password and you want to bypass it? Do you want to know how to factory reset your Nokia X2 Dual SIM? Or do you want to know how to restore defaults on your Nokia X2 Dual SIM? Let’s learn all of these.
Name : Nokia X2 Dual SIM
In this tutorial, we will learn how to Hard Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password to enter the device.
How To Hard Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM
- First, you have to switch off your Nokia X2 Dual SIM before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Nokia X2 Dual SIM phone is switched off, press the Volume Up button and Power button at the same time and hold them together for 30 seconds.
- You can release both the keys when you see the android recovery mode or root screen appear.
- On the X2 Dual SIM boot menu, use the Volume buttons to choose the various modes and select the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option and press the power button to confirm.
- It will show a confirmation message to “Wipe All user Data. This cannot be undone”.
- Choose the Yes button to confirm the selection by pressing the Power Button. Now your data will be erased.
- Your Nokia X2 Dual SIM phone will restart after the hard reset is done or you can choose the restart option manually.
Also Read: Tutorials for Nokia X2 Dual SIM.
How To Factory Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM using software
- If your Nokia X2 Dual SIM is running On Android 8 and above go to Settings >> Backup and Reset option. Or search for Reset on the settings search bar.
- Then select Factory Data Reset. This will erase all data on your Nokia phone message will show up.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button And confirm again by selecting on the Erase Everything.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Nokia X2 Dual SIM.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure on your Nokia X2 Dual SIM.
Leave your valuable comments below and share this tutorial.
Also, read our other tutorials for Nokia X2 Dual SIM.