Is your Nokia X2 Dual SIM stuck and not responding to touches? Do you want to know how to Soft Restart or Force Restart your Nokia X2 Dual SIM without deleting any data? Let’s learn how.
Name: Nokia X2 Dual SIM
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Nokia device.
This is the same as restarting your Nokia device but with hardware buttons.
How To Soft Reset Nokia X2 Dual SIM
- When your Nokia X2 Dual SIM is not responding, To do a soft reset or restart press the Nokia Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds.
- Leave the power button when your Nokia phone restarts.
- Or press the Volume up button and Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds if pressing only the power button is not working. Leave both keys when your Nokia device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset without deleting any personal data on your device.
- Soft reset or force restart is now done on your X2 Dual SIM mobile.
Also, read more Nokia X2 Dual SIM tutorials.
How do I force restart Nokia X2 Dual SIM?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 30 seconds until your phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave them both when your Nokia phone restarts.
That’s it you have completed the Nokia X2 Dual SIM Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below.
Share this tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.