Is your Nokia X71 stuck and not responding to touches? Do you want to know how to Soft Restart or Force Restart your Nokia X71 without deleting any data? Let’s learn how.
Name: Nokia X71
In this tutorial, we will also learn how to Soft Reset Nokia X71 using hardware buttons when you are stuck in an unresponsive app and cannot use the hardware button on your Nokia device.
This is the same as restarting your Nokia device but with hardware buttons.
How To Soft Reset Nokia X71
- When your Nokia X71 is not responding, To do a soft reset or restart press the Nokia Power / Sleep button for 10 seconds.
- Leave the power button when your Nokia phone restarts.
- Or press the Volume up button and Power button simultaneously for about 10 seconds if pressing only the power button is not working. Leave both keys when your Nokia device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset without deleting any personal data on your device.
- Soft reset or force restart is now done on your X71 mobile.
Also, read more Nokia X71 tutorials.
How do I force restart Nokia X71?
- Press and Hold down the power button for 30 seconds until your phone restarts.
- Or press both the Power and Volume Up button for 10 seconds to force a restart.
- Leave them both when your Nokia phone restarts.
That’s it you have completed the Nokia X71 Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure.
Leave your valuable comments below.
Share this tutorial on social media if you found it helpful.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.