Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your OnePlus 3T is easy. There are two methods to take a screenshot (a.k.a print screen) on your Oneplus device. Let’s learn them one by one.
Name: Oneplus 3T
How to take a screenshot on OnePlus 3T
- Open the screen that you want to screen capture on your OnePlus 3T.
- Now when you are ready, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time and release it after a few seconds.
- You will see the screenshot being captured with a screen flash animation.
- Your Oneplus screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot. Now you can share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
OnePlus 3T Screenshot Using Gestures
- First, you have to enable the swipe with 3 fingers to screenshot Gesture on your OnePlus 3T.
- Go to Settings > Gestures > Enable the Three-finger Screenshot option.
- Then when you are ready just swipe with 3 fingers up to take a screenshot.
- Hope you were able to capture a screenshot on your OnePlus 3T device.
Take Long Screenshot on OnePlus 3T
- Follow the same hardware button or Three-finger screenshot procedure.
- Then when the screenshot is taken. Click on the Scrolling screenshot button on the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to extend the screenshot.
- Tap the screen when you wanted to stop scrolling. Now your full page screenshot will be taken.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for OnePlus 3T.
Where are screenshots saved on OnePlus 3T?
- Screenshots taken on OnePlus 3T is saved on the screenshots folder on your Photos app.
- Open your Photos app on your OnePlus 3T and tap the Menu bar icon ( Three Lines at the top) and choose Devices >> Screenshot folder.
- Then tap on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About OnePlus 3T
OnePlus 3T has a 5.5″ display, runs on Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 (14 nm), and came with Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie), and Adreno 530. It has 6GB RAM and a 3400mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully captured the screenshot on your OnePlus 3T with our tutorial.
Also, read many other awesome tutorials for OnePlus 3T.
Leave your comments below and also don’t forget to share this tutorial.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.