Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your OnePlus 6T is easy. There are two methods to take a screenshot (a.k.a print screen) on your Oneplus device. Let’s learn them one by one.
Name: Oneplus 6T
How to take a screenshot on OnePlus 6T
- Open the screen that you want to screen capture on your OnePlus 6T.
- Now when you are ready, press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time and release it after a few seconds.
- You will see the screenshot being captured with a screen flash animation.
- Your Oneplus screenshot will be captured and you will see a screenshot notification at the top of the screen.
- Click on it to see the captured screenshot and you can also edit the screenshot. Now you can share the images using the share button with your friends using WhatsApp, email, etc.
OnePlus 6T Screenshot Using Gestures
- First, you have to enable the swipe with 3 fingers to screenshot Gesture on your OnePlus 6T.
- Go to Settings > Gestures > Enable the Three-finger Screenshot option.
- Then when you are ready just swipe with 3 fingers up to take a screenshot.
- Hope you were able to capture a screenshot on your OnePlus 6T device.
Take Long Screenshot on OnePlus 6T
- Follow the same hardware button or Three-finger screenshot procedure.
- Then when the screenshot is taken. Click on the Scrolling screenshot button on the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to extend the screenshot.
- Tap the screen when you wanted to stop scrolling. Now your full page screenshot will be taken.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for OnePlus 6T.
Where are screenshots saved on OnePlus 6T?
- Screenshots taken on OnePlus 6T is saved on the screenshots folder on your Photos app.
- Open your Photos app on your OnePlus 6T and tap the Menu bar icon ( Three Lines at the top) and choose Devices >> Screenshot folder.
- Then tap on the screenshot you want to view and share.
About OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 6T has a 6.41″ display, runs on Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm), and came with Android 9.0 (Pie), upgradable to Android 10, OxygenOS 10.3.1, and Adreno 630. It has 6/8GB RAM and a 3700mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully captured the screenshot on your OnePlus 6T with our tutorial.
Also, read many other awesome tutorials for OnePlus 6T.
Leave your comments below and also don’t forget to share this tutorial.