Phone name: A12e
How To Change System Language On Oppo A12e
- To change system language in your Oppo A12e, go to the settings application by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- To change the system language in your Oppo A12e ,first, open the Settings app.Then click on the “Additional Settings” and tap on the “Language and Region” option.
- Now, click on the “Add a language” and find your preferred language either by searching it in the list or swiping down the list that appeared on the screen.
- After finding your language, just tap on it. Now, it will be added to your languages list.
- Then, swipe up the language you want to change to the first of the languages listed.
- Next, click on “Change…….” to change your phone language.
- Now, you successfully changed your phone’s system language on your Oppo A12e device successfully.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also
follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin