Changing the default wallpaper on lock screen and home screen on your Oppo A92 mobile can give your mobile a new look and feel.
Let’s learn how to change the wallpapers on Oppo A92 device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: A92
How To Change Wallpapers On Oppo A92
- To change the wallpaper on both the home screen and lock screen on your Oppo A92, go to the Settings Application by tapping the Settings app icon on the App screen or by clicking on the settings gear icon on the notification panel.
- Now find the Personalizations option and tap on it and select the Wallpapers option
- Now you will see two options, Static Wallpapers and Live wallpapers.
- Now click on the one you like and it will show all the different Static or Live wallpapers that are available on your Oppo A92.
- In this select the wallpaper you wanted and tap on it. Now a preview will be shown. Click on the Apply button on the bottom of the screen.
- Now a popup will appear, select where you wanted to set that wallpaper like Home screen or Lock screen or both on Lock and Home screens.
- Now your wallpaper will be changed on your Oppo
To remove a wallpaper on your Oppo A92, open the Settings app and Personalization option and choose the My wallpaper settings and remove the old wallpaper by selecting the new wallpaper you wanted.
I hope you were able to change the live or static wallpaper on your Oppo A92 smartphone successfully on the lock screen or home screen with the help our tutorial.
Do share this tutorial with your friends on social media if you found it useful.
Also, let us know your comments below, if you are facing any problem when changing home screen or lock screen wallpaper on your Oppo A92 keyboard.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.