Enabling the Developer option or mode on your Oppo A92s mobile will be helpful when you wanted to use advanced features or test the latest features of Android 12 beta versions. Let’s learn how to enable the developer options on Oppo A92s device with our step-by-step tutorial.
Phone name: A92s
How To Enable Developer Option On Oppo A92s
- To enable and use developer option on your Oppo A92s, go to the settings application by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Now find the “About Phone” option and click on the “Version” to open it.
- Then tap on the “Build Number” for 7 times continuously until the developer option is enabled.
- After you enabled developer mode on your Oppo A92s, go back to the settings main page and click on the “Additional settings” option.
- Here only you can find and toggle the “Developer Options” switch to on.
- Now you will see lot of developer options for networking, storage, media, monitoring etc.
- Select the required options and configure you’re mobile’s behavior as per your needs.
- That’s it, you have successfully enabled developer option on your Oppo A92s mobile.
How to Disable Developer option on Oppo A92sTo disable the “Developer Option” in Oppo A92s, open the Settings app > About > Version. Now tap on the version number again to toggle the “Developer Options” to off.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.