IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Oppo F11. There are two methods to check Oppo IMEI code on your device.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Oppo F11.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Oppo F11
To do the Oppo IMEI check, do the following steps on your Oppo F11.
- Open the Settings app on your Oppo F11.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Oppo F11.
- If your Oppo F11 device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. How To Do Oppo IMEI Check With Dialer on F11
- Open your Oppo’s Phone dialer app on Oppo F11.
- Then type in *#06# to get the Oppo IMEI information.
- A pop-up window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your Oppo device IMEI number on your Oppo F11. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for Oppo F11 here.
Gowtham V, the founder of howtodoninja.com is an experienced tech writer and a cybersecurity enthusiast with a passion for exploring the latest technological advancements. He has 10 years of experience in writing comprehensive how to guides, tutorials, and reviews on software, hardware, and internet services. With an interest in computer security, he strives to educate users by writing content on how to use technology, and how to also protect their smart devices and personal data from cyber threats. He currently uses a Windows computer, and a Macbook Pro, and tests hundreds of Android phones for writing his reviews and guides.