Is your Oppo F7 Youth’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Oppo F7 Youth without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the F7 Youth in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Oppo Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: OPPO F7 Youth
Also read: Tutorials for Oppo F7 Youth
How To Soft Reset Oppo F7 Youth
- To soft reset F7 Youth, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Oppo device and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your Oppo device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Oppo without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your F7 Youth device.
Also, read more Oppo F7 Youth tutorials.
How To Force Restart Oppo F7 Youth?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Oppo F7 Youth device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Oppo device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your F7 Youth device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Oppo device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Oppo force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Oppo F7 Youth.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive F7 Youth. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Oppo article on social media if you found it helpful.