Taking a screenshot or screen capture on your Oppo Find 5 is very helpful when you want to share your mobile screen with your friends or colleagues. There are two main methods for taking a screenshot ( Print Screen ) on your Oppo smartphone.
Name: Oppo Find 5
How To Take A Screenshot on Find 5
- On your Oppo Find 5 phone, navigate to the app screen of which you want to take a screenshot.
- Press and hold the Volume Down and Power Button together on your Find 5 at the same time and release it after 2 to 3 seconds. If your Oppo device has a home button then press the Home button and Power button at once to take a screenshot.
- You will hear the screenshot notification sound and you will also see a screenshot floating on the bottom left ( if you are using Android 8 or higher version ) which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
- Click on the floating screenshot thumbnail image to view and edit the screenshot on Android Oreo and above or click on the screenshot notification on older Oppo devices.
- After editing you can share the screenshot using the share buttons for WhatsApp, Facebook, email, etc.
Also, don’t forget to read our other tutorials for Oppo Find 5.
Take A Oppo Find 5 Screenshot Using the Print Screen Button
- Go to the screen on your Oppo Find 5 to take a screenshot.
- Swipe down from the top of the notification tray to see the toggle options and locate the Screenshot icon.
- Click on the “Screenshot Capture Button” to take the screenshot.
- Now the screenshot will be taken and the screenshot notification will also appear.
- You can edit your Oppo screenshot by tapping on the screenshot notification.
- That’s it, your screenshots will be saved automatically on your Photos app.
Take A Long Screenshot on Oppo Find 5?
- In Order to take a long screenshot (a.k.a Scrolling screenshot ) on Oppo Find 5, Press and hold the power and volume down button.
- A normal screenshot will be taken, then tap on the “Long / Scrolling screenshot” icon at the bottom of the screenshot thumbnail to continue the long screenshot.
- Tap on the screen to stop the long screenshot.
- Your scrolling screenshot is successfully captured on your Find 5.
Where are screenshots saved on Oppo Find 5?
- Your Oppo Find 5 screenshots taken will be saved insider the Screenshots folder inside the Photos or Gallery app.
- Open Photos or Oppo Gallery App and tap the Library bar icon.
- Find the Oppo Screenshot folder inside the library to view the screenshots taken.
- Click on the screenshot that you want to view and share.
About Oppo Find 5
Oppo Find 5 has a 5.0″ display, runs on Qualcomm APQ8064 Snapdragon S4 Pro and came with Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) ,and Adreno 320. It has 2GB RAM and a 2500mAh battery.
That’s it, you have successfully taken a screenshot on Oppo Find 5.
Also Read: Tutorials for Oppo Find 5.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below and share this tutorial.