Phone name: Find 7
How To Enable Face Unlock On Oppo Find 7
- To enable Face Unlock in your Oppo Find 7, go to the settings page by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu or by clicking on the Settings app on the App Listing page or Home screen .
- Next find and select the “Password and bio-metrics” option in the settings page. Now the Password and biometrics section page will appear on your Oppo Find 7.
- In this page, find and tap on the “Add Face “option.
- Now, enter your lock screen password.
- Click on the continue button to register your face.
- Now it will ask to scan your face. Place your face in the circle for sometime and follow the instructions until your face is enrolled.
- Choose and enable the “Raise to Wake “option on the Face unlock settings page ,if you want to wake up your phone automatically by lifting it up without pressing Home or Power button.
- Now click on the Done button on the final page once you are all setup.
- That’s it you have enabled and setup Face Unlock on your Oppo Find 7 device successfully.