Is your Oppo Find X2 Lite stuck at the login screen and you want to bypass the password screen by using recovery mode? Or do you want to know how to factory reset (Erase All Data) on your Oppo Find X2 Lite? You are in the right article.
Name : Oppo Find X2 Lite
In this tutorial, we will learn how to do a Master Reset of Oppo Find X2 Lite using hardware buttons when you are stuck in the lock screen and don’t know the password (passcode) to enter the device.
Note: This will erase all data on your Oppo smartphone or tablet device. Make sure you have a backup before doing the hard reset.
Also, read tutorials for Oppo Find X2 Lite.
How To Do A Hard Reset On Oppo Find X2 Lite
- Charge your mobile to at least 50% and Switch off your Oppo Find X2 Lite before doing a hard reset.
- Once your Oppo device is switched off or when it is stuck, press and hold the Volume Down button and Power button together for a short time.
- Leave them both when you see the Oppo boot logo.
- Choose English as the language and You will now enter the Oppo System Recovery Mode Screen.
- Now double-tap the Wipe Data and Cache option. You will get a message ” Your data and cache will be wiped, this operation cannot be restored.”
- Press the Yes button to confirm. Now your Oppo smartphone will start the master reset process.
- Press reboot once you have selected and completed the hard reset process.
- That’s it, your Find X2 Lite will restart and the Oppo Setup Screen will appear.
How To Factory Reset Oppo Find X2 Lite using software
- If your Oppo Find X2 Lite is running On Android Oreo and above go to the Settings app, then choose the “System” option and choose “Wipe / Reset Data Option”.
- Or use the search option to find the Reset option settings.
- Then select the Factory Data Reset Option. This will erase all your data on your phone message will show up including your Google account.
- Confirm by tapping the Reset Phone button again.
- And confirm again by tapping on the “Erase Everything” button.
- Now you have done the factory reset on your Oppo Find X2 Lite.
That’s it you have completed the Hard Reset or Factory Reset procedure for Oppo Find X2 Lite.
Also, share your valuable comments below, and don’t forget to share this tutorial on social media.
Also, read our other tutorials for Oppo Find X2 Lite.