Is your Oppo Find X2 Pro’s screen frozen and your touch screen is not responding? Do you want to do a Soft Reset or Force Restart on your Oppo Find X2 Pro without deleting any data on your smartphone or tablet?
The Soft Reset procedure is used to reboot the Find X2 Pro in situations where the device needs to be rebooted without losing any personal data or when it’s not powering on. It works most of the time to fix Rebooting, Overheating, Lagging, or Crashing issues on your Oppo Device. Let’s learn how.
Name: OPPO Find X2 Pro
Also read: Tutorials for Oppo Find X2 Pro
How To Soft Reset Oppo Find X2 Pro
- To soft reset Find X2 Pro, Press and hold the Power / Sleep button for seconds.
- You will feel haptic feedback or vibration on your Oppo device and it will show the shutdown and the restart options screen. Click on the Power Off & Restart Option.
- If the screen is unresponsive, then press and hold the Power button until it restarts.
- Leave both the buttons when your Oppo device restarts.
- This will do a Soft Reset on your Oppo without deleting any of your data on your device.
- That’s it, you have successfully done a soft reset procedure on your Find X2 Pro device.
Also, read more Oppo Find X2 Pro tutorials.
How To Force Restart Oppo Find X2 Pro?
If you want to force restart or force shutdown a crashed or frozen Oppo Find X2 Pro device follow the below steps.
- Make sure you have charged your Oppo device for at least 3% to 5% before doing the force restart.
- To force restart Press and Hold down the Power / Sleep button along with the Volume Down button together for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Your Find X2 Pro device will vibrate and will start the restart process.
- Now leave both the buttons when your Oppo device’s screen restarts.
- If you have entered Recovery mode by mistake, then use the Volume button to choose the Restart Option and press the Power button to confirm.
- The Oppo force restart process is completed.
That’s it you have successfully completed the Soft Reset or Force Restart procedure on Oppo Find X2 Pro.
Hope this tutorial was helpful in fixing your unresponsive Find X2 Pro. Kindly leave your valuable comments below.
Also, don’t forget to share this Oppo article on social media if you found it helpful.