IMEI number can be used for checking your device’s warranty and other information on your Oppo Joy Plus. There are two methods to check the IMEI code.
Let’s learn the two methods to check the IMEI number on Oppo Joy Plus.
1. How to Check IMEI number on Oppo Joy Plus
- Open the Settings app on your Oppo Joy Plus.
- Then choose About Phone option and tap on the Status option.
- Then select the IMEI information to get the IMEI number of Oppo Joy Plus.
- If your Oppo Joy Plus device supports dual sim, then it will have two IMEI numbers assigned to each SIM slot. So IMEI 1 will be assigned to SIM 1 and IMEI 2 will be assigned to SIM 2 slot.
2. Check Oppo Joy Plus IMEI Number With Dialer
- Open your Oppo’s Phone dialer app on Oppo Joy Plus.
- Then type in *#06# to get the IMEI information.
- A popup window will show with the IMEI information. Then you can click on the IMEI number and hold to Copy the IMEI serial number.
Hope you were able to view and copy your Oppo device IMEI number on your Oppo Joy Plus. Also, leave your valuable comments below if this tutorial helped you or if you face any other issues.
Also read other Tutorials for Oppo Joy Plus here.