Phone name: Joy Plus
How To Enable Personal WiFi Hotspot Mode On Oppo Joy Plus
- To enable portable hotspot or Wifi hotspot on your Oppo Joy Plus ,firstly go to the settings or by tapping the settings icon on the Notification menu.
- Now Click on the “Connections and Sharing “option and search for the “Personal Hotspot” option and click on it on your Oppo Joy Plus.
- Then tap on the “Personal Hotspot Settings ”option.
- Now choose the name, security type and give it a password and save it.
- Use this password to connect to your Wi-Fi hotspot on your other devices.
- Now click on the Personal Hotspot toggle to turn it on.
- Now your internet connection will be shared via a Personal hotspot.
- To connect to your Personal hotspot to access the internet, make sure you have enabled the Mobile Data on your device.
- That’s it you have enabled Portable WiFi Hotspot on your Oppo Joy Plus device successfully and silenced the sound for notification, messages and phone calls.