Do you want to know how to use the Split Screen on Oppo R11s Plus? Split-screen multitasking can be very useful on larger screen mobiles which enables you to use two applications simultaneously side by side on your tablet or smartphone at the same time. For example, you can use WhatsApp on One Screen and use a browser in the other window to improve productivity. Let’s learn how to enable Split Screen multi-tasking on Oppo R11s Plus in this tutorial.
Oppo’s recent ColorOS UI based on Android 8, 9, and 10 have the Split Screen feature built into it. We will learn how to activate or turn off this multi-window split feature on your Oppo R11s Plus.
Use Split Screen Multitasking in Oppo R11s Plus
1. To run two apps together in one screen access the Split Screen function on your Oppo R11s Plus, click on the Recent Apps window by click on the Recent App button if you using Navigation buttons or by using the Swipe up and hold gesture if you are using Gesture navigation.
2. Then scroll through the Recent Used Apps and find the app you want to use on the top of the split-screen window.
3. Then press on hold on the app icon at the top of the App preview. Then select the Multi Window option and select Next on the Multi window tips screen and select Done to continue.
4. Now you have to select the Mobile Application to run on the second screen from the list of Split Screen compatible Apps that will be shown to you.
5. After selecting your apps, you will be running two apps simultaneously on the Split Screen windows. You can use this either in the Landscape or Portrait window by turning your Oppo device orientation.
6. To resize the Split screen apps you can click and drag the center line separating the two apps.
7. To deactivate the Oppo Multi-Window / Split screen view, tap on the Split screen line in the middle of the screen and then drag it down.
For older Oppo devices the inbuilt multitasking split window option is not available. So we need to download a third-party Split Screen app.
How To Enable Split Screen On Oppo R11s Plus – Older Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Oppo R11s Plus device.
2. Then search for “Split Screen Multitasking” on the search bar and hit go. Or Visit this List of SplitScreen Apps Google Play Store.
3. Now select any of the listed Dual Window Split Screen apps that you like and click on install.
4. After installation of the Split Screen app on your Oppo R11s Plus, Open it and click on the Split Screen button to start the multi-window experience. Sometimes these options will be available on the notification panel itself.
Don’t forget to read other tutorials for Oppo R11s Plus
If you liked our tutorial share it on social media. Also, leave your valuable comments below. Also, let us know if you face any problem when using split multitasking options on Oppo R11s Plus.
Gowtham V is a tech blogger and founder of HowToDoNinja.com who is an expert in Technology & Software and writes awesome How-To Tutorials to help people online. He has 5 years of experience in creating websites and writing content. He uses a Windows PC, a Macbook Pro, and an Android phone. Check out more about our website and our writers on our About US page. Also follow me on Twitter page and Linkedin.